Eniola Badmus Biography: Age, Career, State, Relationship, Facts
Eniola Badmus is a filmmaker, actress and an On-Air Personality. She began to rise into prominence after she starred in the Popular Funke Akindele’s Comic Film “Jenifa” in 2008. Asides Jenifa, she also took a notable role in another film “Omo Ghetto” produced by Funke Akindele.
Read on to find out more about Eniola Badmus’ acting career, endorsements deals, age, date of birth, place of birth, state of origin, Instagram, phone number, latest news, death rumor, accidents, educational background, marriage, husband, daughter, facts and lots more.
- Name: Eniola Badmus
- Net Worth: $500,000
- Date of Birth: September 7, 1977
- Age: 42 Years old
- State of Origin: Ijebu Ode, Ogun State
- Place of Birth: Ijebu Ode, Ogun State
- Profession: Yoruba Actress
- Married/Single: Married
- Children: 1 (Unconfirmed)
The unique Actress was born on 7th September 1977, which makes her 42 years old in 2019.
State Of Origin
Eniola Badmus hails from a Yoruba background, she is an indigene of Ijebu Ode, Ogun State, Southwestern, Nigeria.
The talented Eniola Badmus had her primary and secondary Education in Ijebu Ode. She had bagged a degree in Theatre Art from the University Of Ibadan after which she moved on to Lagos State University for her MSc. Degree in Economics.
Although the Actress: Eniola Badmus started acting in the year 2000, she was not well known in the Yoruba Film Industry until 2008 when she featured in two Funke Akindele’s Blockbuster movies titled “Jenifa” and “Omo Ghetto”.
The role she played in these films could not go unnoticed as the films brought her into spotlight. To date, she’s still very relevant in the Entertainment Industry, she plays major roles and support in a lot of movies.
As a versatile actress, not limited in her career, she features in both Yoruba Speaking Movies and English Movies. Little wonder she has been awarded several times. Many directors, producers and other thespians in the industry like to work with her owing to how intelligently she is able to interpret her roles and the much humor she always brings into play in each project she features.
This amazing actress has featured in well over 200 Nigerian Movies, Some of which include;
|Child Seller||Oreke Temi||Adun Ewuro|
|Miss Fashion||Jenifa||Police Academy|
|Omo Esu||Not My Queen||Ojukwu the War Lord|
|Battle for Justice||Angelina||Mr. & Mrs Ibu|
|Village Babes||Visa Lottery||Blackberry Babes|
Jenifa,Angel in a Village,Babes Oreke Temi, Blackberry Babes, Mr. &Mrs Ibu, Wicked Step-mother, Child Seller, Adun Ewuro,Visa Lottery, Ojukwu the War Lord,Police Academy, Not My Queen, Battle for Justice, Miss Fashion,Eefa,Omo Esu,” Black Val”, GhettoBred,Househelp, Karma,Big Offer,Jenifa,Omo-Ghetto, Daluchi, Funke, Miracle,The-Spell, Oshaprapra amongst others.
The Actress Eniola Badmus In March 2016, signed an endorsement deal with the highly regarded telecommunication company: Etisalat. This deal is said to be worth millions of naira, However, she automatically became the brand ambassador for Etisalat.
For many who are wondering if this actress is married, Yes! Eniola Badmus is presently married and her Union is blessed with lovely kids.
Eniola Badmus can be said to be one of the richest and most influential Nigerian Actresses with an estimated net worth of $500,000
The star Actress Eniola Badmus has bagged several awards, some of which includes;
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role at the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- Most Promising Actress in Nigeria at the African Movie Academy Awards
- Best Comic Actress in Nigeria at the City Peoples Entertainment Awards.
- Also, Eniola Badmus won the Best Actress in a Leading Role Awards (Yoruba) at the Best of Nollywood Awards.
- In 2014, she won the Best Actress in Nigeria (Yoruba) at the City Peoples Entertainment Awards.
- In 2014, she also won the award for Best Comic Act at the Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards.
- In 2015, she won the Best Actress in Africa at the Black Entertainment Film, Fashion and Arts Awards.
Marriage & Husband
For those of you asking and cares to know if Eniola Badmus is married? Yes, she is married to her husband named Seyi, she had however kept some of her personal information and marital details away from the prying eyes of the media. In an interview with Encomium, she disclosed:
“Even if I will settle down, it is not for the public to know because I am a very private person when it comes to my life, Even though I have people I have dated in the past, I have someone I’m dating right now, but I do not want the public to be part of my private life”
Eniola Badmus Instagram
her Instagram page @eniola_badmus has attracted more than 2 million followers in 2019 https://www.instagram.com/p/B31yf5XgURK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
- Is Eniola Badmus dead? No, she is very much alive and kicking
- Was Eniola Badmus involved in an accident? Yes, she was involved in an accident when a certain man bashed her car, but she is very much well and ok today.
- Is Eniola Badmus sick? She was sometimes sick but now hale and healthy.
- What is the name of Eniola’s Daughter? Information about her daughter or children is not available on a public domain, however, the actress is married and has kids.
- Is Eniola and Davido dating? The actress has come out to disclaim a rumor that she is dating Davido a much younger musician, she affirmed that she has a closed relationship with Davido as sister to brother and it is gullible for her fans to think that they are dating.